As Hyderabad is gearing for further residential expansion, several new upcoming projects in Hyderabad are at one’s disposal. However, determining which location is conducive to your needs, what kind of project is suitable for your family, is the area cost-effective, would you receive a favourable ROI, and would you be ready for a long-term commitment to this house are some apprehensions that may run through your mind while booking a property.
Whereas, it is proven that strategic placement of the project works wonders for other parameters as well. For an in-depth analysis, let us look at how The Regent by Aurobindo is presenting the trifecta of three interconnected suburbs.
The Location of the Project Allows Impeccable Connectivity
The primary feature of The Regent is its placement under the Serilingampally Mandal that encompasses several suburbs like Lingampally, Kondapur and Gachibowli. The interconnectivity has awarded relaxed travel plans for the residents.
– Serilingampally is located to the North of The Regent complex that includes an MMTS called Lingampally Railway Station that provides three-way connectivity to Hyderabad-Falaknuma-Lingampally.
– Rajiv Gandhi International Airport can be accessed through the Nehru Outer Ring Road, while the Red Line of Hyderabad Metro can be accessed via Miyapur Metro Station. Owing to such flexible modes of transport, up to 4 BHK flats in Serilingampally are sold out rapidly.
– Gachibowli has marked its circumference with Outer Ring Road, Old Mumbai Highway, and Gachibowli-Miyapur Road that connects it to the rest of the city in a span of a few minutes.
– National Highway-9, Old Mumbai Road, Outer Ring Road, and Gachibowli-Miyapur Road are the main connecting lines in the road map of Kondapur linking it to the rest of the city.
One can access the rest of the metro line originating from HITEC City. Raidurg Metro station and Miyapur Metro station are the nearest accessible means of transport.
The Inter-Connected Infrastructure
– Since Gachibowli is known to harbour some of the coveted institutes in Hyderabad, The University of Hyderabad, IIIT Hyderabad, Indian School of Business, Hamstech College of Creative Education and National Institute of Tourism and Hospitality Management are some of the institutes based on the west perimeter of The Regent.
– GMC Balayogi Athletic Stadium, Sports Authority of Telangana and Pullela Gopichand Badminton Academy are established in Gachibowli to encourage the sports culture at a mere distance of 4.5-6 km from The Regent complex.
– Kondapur suburb merges to the east of this project that comprises several quality healthcare facilities such as KIMS hospitals, Apollo Spectra Hospitals, and AIG Hospitals.
– Gachibowli consists of emergency medical centres such as Citizen’s Speciality Hospital, Care Hospital, and Continental Hospital. Such accessibility has prompted a surge in flats for sale in Serilingampally and flats for sale in Kondapur.
– Top International and other board schools such as CHIREC International School and Arbor International school are based at an arm’s length from The Regent, providing a safeguarded environment for children owing to the gated communities in Kondapur.
The coveted JNTU is based in Serilingampally while other schools such as Sri Chaitanya Junior College, Meru International School, and Ingenium World School are located in the vicinity, at a convenient distance from The Regent.
– High-rated Star hotels such as Novotel, Radisson Hotel and Le Meridian are spread across the radar of Kondapur and Gachibowli, accessible from The Regent within minutes.
– Kondapur Suburbs has also incorporated several recreational centres such as Sarath City Capital Mall, SLN Terminus, Next Galleria Mall, and Inorbit Mall Cyberabad. Ikea Hyderabad is located in Kondapur.
Whereas Serilingampally encapsulates abundant shopping centres and entertainment facilities such as Inox Miyapur, GSM Mall, SMR Vinay Metro Mall, Manjeera Mall, and Forum Sujana Mall. Such a happening lifestyle has prompted a high real-estate value of 1,2 and 3 BHK in Serilingampally.
The Extensive Recruiting Hub
Serilingampally has assimilated several industries within its area, such as Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited or BHEL, Aluminium Industries (ALIND) and the industrial zone of Patancheru is located in Medak District, at a short distance of 4 km from Serilingampally.
An IT hub of major MNCs and prominent employment spots are based in Gachibowli:
Cognizant, Capgemini, Accenture, Apple, Amazon Development Centre, Infosys, Wipro, IBM, and other IT parks such as WaveRock SEZ and Divyasree SEZ. The Financial District is officially located in Gachibowli. Due to such a progressive corporate sector, the standard of living has observed significant growth with high demand for luxury apartments in Gachibowli.
Since Kondapur is the adjoining suburb to HITEC City, people prefer it due to ease of commute, resulting in the emergence of residential complexes providing 1, 2 and 3 BHK flats for sale in Kondapur.
Other IT and commercial parks in proximity to The Regent complex are:
Google, Deloitte, TCS Synergy Park, Tech Mahindra Infocity, Ascendas IT Park, Raheja Mindspace IT Park, and DLF Cyber City.
The Regent Being a Part of Prominent Residential Zone
The suburbs were planned by GHMC mainly to sustain a healthy work-life balance for the working crowd. With the interlinked residential zone of these three suburbs, people have entrusted this area with a secured living, feasibility, and lowest crime rates.
Several ongoing projects in Hyderabad are introduced in these three main areas. The Regent is a node in this interconnected network that has presented the residents with the freedom of accessing the benefits of this trinity. This has led to a substantial increment in the property value of this intersection.
Aurobindo Realty is offering 3 BHK for sale in Kondapur which is a better deal for such a prime location. Also with the lakeside view, the residents can also relish in nature’s embrace with other facilities like Supreme Trampoline Park, Shilparamam craft village, and Botanical Garden located a few kilometres from the project complex of The Regent.