As Hyderabad has quickly established its status as a residential preference, we have compiled a compact list of emerging suburbs that provide the best of facilities. Divided into easy parameters to evaluate which suburb is suitable for personalized needs to select among several ongoing projects in Hyderabad:
Located in the northwestern part of Hyderabad, Serilingampally is a prominent suburb administered under GHMC.
– As a fragment of the interlinked network of Greater Hyderabad, Serilingampally is well connected with the rest of the city via a structured road map that merges the links with Gachibowli Road, Nallagandla Road, Mumbai Highway. A proposed plan of a 120 ft wide main road shall be the ultimate connecting line from Nallagandla Main Road to Old Mumbai Highway.- The Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) provides bus services with feasible frequencies that connect Serilingampally to the rest of the city.
– Under the Hyderabad Multi-Modal transport system, Serilingampally includes an MMTS called Lingampally Railway Station that provides three-way connectivity to Hyderabad-Falaknuma-Lingampally.
– The Red Line of Hyderabad Metro consists of Miyapur Metro station which can be accessed through Serilingampally in a matter of 17 minutes via NH-65.
– The Nehru Outer Ring Road has paved swift access to Rajiv Gandhi International Airport from Serilingampally within 45 minutes.
It is one of the developed residential zones offering several flats for sale in Serilingampally, which has led to the subsequent establishment of a solid infrastructure.
– Several healthcare facilities are densely located within this area for easy access such as Citizens Specialty Hospital, Nandi Hospital, Archana Hospital, Pranaam Hospital and Healix Hospital.
– Several state and CBSE board schools are situated in proximity from several residential complexes offering 2 and 3 BHK in Serilingampally.
– Within a radius of 8 km, several malls such as The Chennai Shopping Mall and Sarath City Shopping Mall are the perfect recreational centers.
One of the key attributes that have enhanced its property value is the integration of various industries within this space. An extensive IT cluster is based here comprising leading giants such as Google, Oracle, Deloitte, and Infosys. Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited or BHEL is a major PSU that is an aspirated government job among core professionals and is located at a mere distance of 4km from Serilingampally. An industrial zone of Patancheru is located in Medak District, while aluminium industries are located in the vicinity. With such impeccable features, demand for 1, 2, 3, and 4 BHK flats in Serilingampally is on the rise.
Gachibowli is a perfect integration of commercial and residential zones, also located at 7km from HITEC city.
– Outer Ring Road, Old Mumbai Highway, and Gachibowli-Miyapur Road are the three main links in the structure road map of this area connecting it with the rest of the city with a flexible commute.
– The proposed Shamshabad Airport Metro line will connect Gachibowli to the airport within half an hour; while the Rajiv Gandhi International Airport can be accessed via the outer ring road.
– Quality Hospitals such as Medicover Hospitals, Sunshine Hospitals, Care Hospitals. AIG Hospitals, Himagiri Hospitals and many more are located in proximity.
– Ganti Mohana Chandra Balayogi Athletic Stadium, Aquatic complex are some of the sports facilities in the vicinity.
– Gachibowli is known to promote education with varied board schools like Bharatha vidya Bhavan public school, CHIREC International, Kendriya Vidyalaya etc.
– The central mall is located in this area with several other malls located around the perimeter.
The USP of this area is the abundant resources for education with top-tier institutes located here.
– The University of Hyderabad and Maulana Azad National University are based in Gachibowli.
– Other coveted institutes situated here are IIIT Hyderabad, Indian School of Business, Hamstech College of Creative Education and National Institute of Tourism and Hospitality Management.
The other feature is the upgraded residential zone with the availability of luxury apartments in Gachibowli.
With close proximity to the IT corridor of Hyderabad, Kondapur is yet another conjunction of a corporate and residential zone.
– National Highway-9, Old Mumbai Road, Outer Ring Road, and Gachibowli-Miyapur Road are the varied travel routes that interconnect Kondapur with the rest of the city.
– With its closest proximity to HITEC City, the residents can access the rest of the metro line originating from HITEC City. Raidurg Metro station and Miyapur Metro station are the nearest accessible means of transport.
– Some of the notable medical services available in the vicinity are Apollo clinic, KIMS hospital, and Civil hospital.
– Since, Kondapur is well-connected to nearby locations of Serilingampally, HITEC City, and Gachibowli, there are several quality options such as Chirec International School, Maharishi Vidya Mandir, Arbor International School, GVR global Erudite School, World One School and many more
– Srinivasa shopping mall, NSL Centrum Mall, Next Galleria, Atrium, are perfect for unwinding after a hectic schedule, located merely within 15 minutes from this locale. Star hotels such as Radisson and Le Meridien Hotel are located in the vicinity. thus leading to a surge in flats for sale in Kondapur.
The prominent attribute of this locale that makes it a beneficial asset is the coherent residential zone that forms a sense of gated communities in Kondapur. The GHMC has planned this suburb in the western part that has assimilated new upcoming projects in Hyderabad.
The primary reason for the residential expansion is since it is centrally connected to several nearby locations such as the commercial zone of Cyberabad and the other suburbs of Gachibowli, Serilingampally, Shilpa Layout, Vinayaka Nagar, and Kothaguda. This has prompted the real estate developers to introduce an array of residential complexes offering 1, 2 and 3 BHK flats for sale in Kondapur.
Other than the strategic placement, Kondapur also boasts its scenic beauty as surrounded by a tranquil green landscape that provides the much-needed break from the chaotic corporate schedules. The Regent by Aurobindo is such a residential complex that spreads across 25 acres of land amidst lush green forests and starts your day with the freshness dispensed from the adjoining Gopi Cheruvu.
With the ambient vibe of countryside living, this 3BHK for sale in Kondapur are perfect lakeside residences for families, working professionals, and also a lucrative investment.